I created this site a while back initially to serve as an index for some really great R resources. I still plan on collecting R resources, but I also want to have a searchable index of code that I created which might help others. Think of it as a github gist, with a little extra context and primarily from the same author.
Community Driven Data Science and Interactive Charting
This site will also serve as the home of sift (aka sift::r). Sift is really my focus lately, as it has potential to be a great tool for community driven data science. The idea of group based interactive charting is still in its infancy, but has potential.
Right now I am working on the separate modules for the larger application which I made a short video for. Sift will have a few different interactive, browser based tools for sharing the R workspace / session.
- Frequency tables based on user selected columns
- Downloadable observations
- Sortable columns with data.table
- Subset on user created filters
- Quick match on a specified column
- Integrate with ggplot / plotly / nvd3
- Web UI
- Selecting Axis
- Plotting options
- Allow access to connected users
- Dashboard for all options within the tool